Sunday, November 18, 2007

So adorable


The Annemor #5 mittens from Selbuvotter came out beautifully! They're a lot smaller than I anticipated (they definitely won't fit either of my 6 year old granddaughters) , but I went through all of my gift-mittens and discovered that I needed a small pair for a 4 year old great-niece anyway, so it worked out well. For larger mittens with this chart, I think I'd just use larger needles and heavier yarn, but there are so many beautiful Selbuvotter patterns that I doubt I'll knit the same one twice anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I just discovered your blog. Thank you for sharing your beautiful patterns, paper dolls, and thoughts on knitting. I've never left a comment on a blog, but I just had to say "thanks" Kathleen. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! - Denise, Anaheim, CA

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tiny mittens!

Kathleen Taylor said...

Thanks Denise. I hope you have a lovely holiday too.

And thank you too, Pat. I have loved both of the Selbuvotter patterns so far- I can see that I'll end up knitting many of them.